Re: [OM] (OM) OT Jet fighters tripping around

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Jet fighters tripping around
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 14:38:04 +0000
That's interesting, Chris.  Our C130 chaps use wing-down, for the most part.
I've used crab all my flying career, kicking off the drift at the flare, but
now I'm flying little puddle-jumpers I find it safer to fly wing-down as I
flare, in case my the aircraft floats and wanders too far to the side of the
runway after I have kicked off the drift.

Whatever works . . .

Chris