[OM] This is it

Subject: [OM] This is it
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 14:42:28 -0800 (PST)
Thats right, folks...This is it.

Tonight is my last night in my own house.  From this time on, I will be just a
weekend visitor.

I am utterly depressed, because am leaving one of the best countries in the
world-Rhode Island.  I will be working in Connecticut, and returning in the
weekends to beautify the house for its next owner.  Once it is sold all of us
are moving to CT, which is also a beautiful place, but not as near as RI.

I am also going to miss the people of RI.  They are some of most wonderful folk
I have ever met.  You should try befriending one of them.  It would do you good.

One thing I am not going to miss is thinking about our own Ken Norton aka
AG...:)

See, every night the four of us walk to the beach and on a way there, at the
end of our street there is a mailbox with the name Grinnell on it, which
automatically reminds me of the Silverschnozzed.

So, this is it, the end of a beautiful era.

Boris