Re: [OM] This is it

Subject: Re: [OM] This is it
From: WayneS <olympus@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 19:06:08 -0500
What? CT is backwards, they don't even know how to drive there. I know, many
trips from MA to CT. And do they even have power restored yet from the last
storm? And I doubt you will find decent restaurants like the ones in Providence.

OK, maybe not all gloom and doom. Which part of the state? and do you know how
to drive slow in the fast lane?

Wayne