[OM] Default Color Space problem in PS saving Jpegs

Subject: [OM] Default Color Space problem in PS saving Jpegs
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 21:59:48 -0500 (EST)
Just a follow up to my own post. Seems one has to export a version of
sRGB out of ACR or even checking the box
when saving a JPEG does NOT convert it to sRGB inPS. One has to use
edit-profile and pick it. Just something one has to know
or have a large reference book I guess. It was not obvious to me that
it would work that way.

There are Adobe PS employees that hang out on the Adobe PS forum
and quickly clarify questions like this. If editing in a larger color
space a simple conversion might clip a channel or more. They then
posted an action
that embodies the conversion and "bends" the colors at the gamut edges
so that the conversion to sRGB doesn't clip color channels.
I will send it to anyone if desired.

I am still not sure about the best wider gamut workflow and will pay
attention to any comments.

Mike