Re: [OM] OT: Madeira

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Madeira
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 07:08:14 -0600
A ratio of 1:2 is easy enough.  I just had some Scotland panos printed
as 12x24".  I gave some to our traveling companions and they were
delighted.  I've not done it yet but have considered building a large
image by vertically stacking several images to be printed as a single
print and then cut apart.  For example, a 30x40" print size could
accommodate three 10x40" images.

Chuck Norcutt