Re: [OM] One year ago: Israel

Subject: Re: [OM] One year ago: Israel
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 13:53:10 -0800
On 11/7/2011 4:11 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
> Agreed. That one stopped me. I wanted to like Luminous Arch better, but
> couldn't talk myself into it.<g>'

Those are the two that stood out to me. I though the Arch was getting a bum rap
'cause, Leica or not, it's pretty washed
out and the shadows are too dark.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Klein/Luminous_Arch.htm>

But then I thought it might be unfair not to give the Baker an equal chance. He
really perked up, so he's still the
winner. <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Klein/Baker.htm>

I cropped this one for two reasons. It gets rid of distractions that didn't add
anything for me. Cropping out the
extraneous material allowed me to put the rule of thirds point right on his
brighter eye.

As usual, if these versions seem overdone, imagine the in-between version that
meets your taste. :-)   Gotta bring up
the baker's hair for detail and shirt to show the flour on it, though;, even if
nothing else.

Messin' About Moose