Re: [OM] Need new camera? G3 or ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Need new camera? G3 or ?
From: WayneS <olympus@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 18:31:22 -0500
Maybe late, but what you have to offer is informative. Thanks,
and some nice shots there. Firefox seems to have a conflict with
the right click

I did pulled the trigger on the NEX-5n system. Just wish they
had the viewfinder in stock. But it will come eventually.

Still a M43's may be in my future depending on how well this thing handles.

It seems to be a good time for new cameras coming out. Good to hear
real user experience with the gear though. I can ponder the specs forever,
but real use is the ultimate guide.

You didn't mention that some of the Kenya shots were sexually explicit :-).
Some great photos in there.

WayneS