Re: [OM] This is it

Subject: Re: [OM] This is it
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 06:49:36 +0000
Jim

Good luck with your new home and enterprise and all the very best for your
grandchild.

Our second grandchild is due on 17th of this month, so we are on tenterhooks as
well.

Our first grandchild, born in June 2009, is called Sophie :-)  My great-aunt is
Sophia, my younger son's girlfriend Sophie, and until last summer I taught a
very pretty girl called Sophia Barker :-)

Chris