Re: [OM] Olympus' future truly looks bleak after latestrevelations...

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus' future truly looks bleak after latestrevelations...
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 22:28:53 +0800
They covered their lost since 20 years ago, it was their dark age when AF
was started blooming and Olympus was lack behind. I would say their pre-1991
really successful product could be OM4.

The $700 million dollars may not be really paid, it was just a number they
treated as investment to cover the running lost.

To their employees, if the management did not make the company looked
profitable in the pass the company might be long gone.

C.H.Ling - just putting all guess together