Re: [OM] (OM) Nuptials

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Nuptials
From: WayneS <olympus@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 21:08:21 -0500
Congratulations Moose.

I was almost 8 years before We retied the knot for the second time. Unlike you
though, I'm a total delinquent on getting any of my photos online. Life has
been super busy. We had a beach ceremony on Tortola. It was only because I went
on a scuba dive the day before that there were people at our ceremony, and one
of them used my camera for some great shots.

The love I see in you shots though is precious.

Thanks much for sharing the glorious joy. They are very uplifting photos indeed.

WayneS