Re: [OM] IMG: Japanese red and yellow - haiku

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Japanese red and yellow - haiku
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 16:02:27 +1000
No, definitely not. But the GMail web interfaces do differ between
platforms - even the iPhone mobile one is different to the iPad mobile
one, and the iPad one seems to be the last updated to anything new
(perhaps they're working on it?). Ah, but now I've found one small fly
in the ointment...looking at when I sent that email that got messed
up, I'm actually now pretty sure I sent it from here, the Mac (and
Chrome browser) I've been using talking about this, and which
everything has been fine with. So now I look at content of my email,
and wonder if the non-usual character I used (the "u" in "senryu" had
the macron diacritic) may have bumped things out of alignment. I hate
problems that appear random - so tricky to diagnose.
I note that development of Eudora still seemed to go on, via building
itself over the top of Mozilla's Thunderbird. Is that the Eudora you
use, or is it an earlier version? (This is just a curiosity question)

Cheers,
Marc
http://gallery.parknmeter.com