Re: [OM] Aircraft Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Aircraft Photos
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 20:03:15 -0600
Bill,

It is usually several years between encounters with the large military
engines here locally.  My last encounter was in 2006.  But, each year the
Beech 17 and 18 enthusiasts have a local get together at the Beech Heritage
Museum and we get serenaded for a few days.  This usually includes a few
AT-6 enthusiasts as well, so they can be quite noisy.

But, I'm sure the multi-row radials are a dying breed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA