[OM] FS: Olmpus E-510, Magnifier, OM Zuiko 50/1.4

Subject: [OM] FS: Olmpus E-510, Magnifier, OM Zuiko 50/1.4
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 20:09:08 -0800
Three items for sale. Note that prices include PayPal fee.  Shipping and
insurance at cost.

1) Olympus E-510 DSLR for sale (body only, no lenses).  Excellent++
condition, shutter count 3259.

This E-510 is very low mileage with almost no wear. Everything works
fine.  I am the second owner. It has a screen protector on it. The E-510
has Live View, a slightly weaker anti-alias filter than later models,
and is very light and portable.

You get the box, and everything that came with it, except the little
black plastic cover for the flash shoe. Price: $250.00.

Pictures here:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/forsale/E-510/>
The last picture is of the Tenpa magnifier described below.
-----------

2) Tenpa 1.22x viewfinder magnifier for Olympus E-series, with
adjustable diopter. It brings the E-510 viewfinder up to the
magnification of comparable APS-C cameras. It's perfect if you don't
wear glasses. I do wear glasses, and I still found it well worth using.
See link above for a picture. Price: $30.00.
------------

3) OM Zuiko 50mm f/1.4 lens. Exc+ condition. Black nose, serial number
789,xxx. This is a later multicoated lens, but NOT the ultimate final
version. The glass is clean, no rubs or scratches. I can see two tiny
dust specs inside.  Focus is smooth and well-damped, the diaphragm is
smooth, and snappy. No oil on the blades. Minor paint wear on the f-stop
ring, one fleck of paint missing above the f/11 mark.

I'm selling this only because I have another with the magically high
serial number. Price includes PayPal fee. Shipping at cost. Prefer U.S.
or Canadian buyer. --$85.00--

Additional pictures here, click on thumbnails to enlarge:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/forsale/Olympus50-14/>

--Peter