Re: [OM] Photoshop future upgrades

Subject: Re: [OM] Photoshop future upgrades
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 07:18:29 +0000
It's similar to a mobile phone contract.  If you bought it outright it would
cost you less, but you would have to pay it all at once, at the start of your
use of the handset.

If you take out a contract, including the handset, you pay more overall.  It's
something to do with the time value of money . . .

Chris