Re: [OM] Cambridge and London

Subject: Re: [OM] Cambridge and London
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 06:17:42 +0000
Thanks, Wayne.

I chose the amount of the bicycle, to balance the gate, but perhaps a little
more to the side would have been better.  I had to wait between traffic and
pedestrians to get a clear look.

The larger shot of the mobile café was intended to show the area.  I should
have written that in the caption.

Chris