Re: [OM] Cambridge and London

Subject: Re: [OM] Cambridge and London
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 07:34:05 -0500
Mostly I'm with Moose on these, particularly the first bicycle. That's an
excellent composition any way you look at it. But I think the extra balance in
the Moosified leaves atones for the loss of glow.  The cafe shot is most
certainly improved with addition of contrast.

With me, sometimes these kinds of adjustments don't ask to be made until after
I believe I have the photo in good shape. I leave it for a while and when I
come back little things leap off the screen and throttle me. It's why I try to
resist speedy work flows whenever I can. A little cool-down time between
capture, post and the real post work is rarely a bad thing.

More Cambridge, please.

--Bob