Re: [OM] Cambridge and London

Subject: Re: [OM] Cambridge and London
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 15:38:02 -0000
Some nice stuff there, Chris, of places familiar to me - I have a very
similar shot, in the rain, on Green Street a few years back.

But the café shot isn't next to St Pancras, it's next to the German
Gymnasium - a non-descript building hidden in the backwoods for a hundred
years or so, with some surprising history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Gymnasium,_London

http://www.kingscrosscentral.com/gg_history

Piers