Re: [OM] IMG: While Waiting for My Order at Red Lobster

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: While Waiting for My Order at Red Lobster
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 23:05:31 -0800
On 11/16/2011 5:10 PM, WayneS wrote:
> Yes definitely, very painterly. Give it a try.
>
> At 11/16/2011 07:01 PM, you wrote:
>> Smooth over the digital "grain" and you'd have a painting.

Just the challenge I needed to lose another couple of hours! :-)

I had loaded PerfectPhoto to try out. The Mask module hasn't revealed its
secrets to me yet, but I thought to try
Perfect Effects. Not the right tools for this. And the interface is clunky and
slow.

So I tried Alien Skin Snap Art 3. That's fun, and easy to get lost in ... Much
more than PS Filter effects.

So just for fun, here, from PS and SA3, are some alternatives.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Nichols/Waiting_for_Order_at_RL.htm>

Derivatively Artistic Moose