Re: [OM] IMG: Six film pics from Copenhagen

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Six film pics from Copenhagen
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 15:33:09 -0000
It's a rangefinder with the same proportions as a Leica M, Chuck, although
in a *significantly* grander scale - Texas would seem appropriate!

No, not available new for a long time, but plenty of well-used bodies
available in Japan (where mine came from) where I understand they were once
used as to take group shots of tour-bus passengers on arrival at a tourist
destination - film would be developed and prints produced during the guided
tour, to be available to purchase before joining the bus for the next stage
of the tour.

Mine now has a rather more sedate life, but I fully agree with Nathan's
words it " produces deliciously large 6x9 cm negatives" and in my case
similarly tasty Velvia transparencies. I have some on the light box right
now, having just sent 3x120 off for processing this morning.

Piers