Re: [OM] IMG: Six film pics from Copenhagen

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Six film pics from Copenhagen
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 07:35:04 +1100
There was an original - the first model - that had interchangeable lenses;
three of them. it is now rather rare and pricey.
Texas does indeed refer to size because the Texans keep banging on about how
big they are. They don't know the meaning of 'big'. We've got cattle stations
(ranches) bigger than Texas.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx