Re: [OM] Anybody want to sell me a few small (1 or 2GB) CF or, SD cards?

Subject: Re: [OM] Anybody want to sell me a few small (1 or 2GB) CF or, SD cards?
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 11:55:53 -0800
I just picked this one up Chuck and couldn't be happier...so far. A
couple of notes:

-"customer service" sucks
-I haven't tried a wifi dongle yet. We'll see. It also does bluetooth
and the laptop has bluetooth so that's the backup.

2gb is a lot of photos. So far I just used the usb cable to drag and
drop. But I do use the thumb drive too but the wifi will be much easier.
I still use my small SD cards for maps on the gps. 2gb is enough for ¼+
of the state full rez topos.

Mike
<https://secure.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=Pandigital+15%22+LED+BACKLIT+DIGITAL+PICTURE+FRAME+-+PADPF15LED&N=0&InitialSearch=yes>