Re: [OM] IMG: While Waiting for My Order at Red Lobster

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: While Waiting for My Order at Red Lobster
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 22:11:25 -0800
On 11/17/2011 4:44 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Hmmm.  You'll have to tell us how you did J.

One of the easiest, it's the default setting of the Stylize option in Alien
Skin Snap Art 3. What may not have been
clear is that it makes a small contribution to one of the other variations.

I've added another stylized variant and another with it slightly superimposed
on the NeatImage one.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Nichols/Waiting_for_Order_at_RL.htm>

Moose