Re: [OM] IMG: Film Shots from the Airport

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Film Shots from the Airport
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 01:53:33 -0600
Hi, Chris,

I have never run the numbers on weight and balance calculations, but, in
many cases, I think it comes about in converting piston engine designs to
turboprops.  The turbos are so much lighter than the piston engines that
they have to be moved forward as far as possible.  The extended nose gives
baggage space to help complete the balance with a full load of passengers.
At least, that is my simple view of the issue.

Returning to film brings its own challenges, especially with manual
exposure.  Digital autoexposure has ruined me!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA