Re: [OM] (OM) Grouse of the day

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Grouse of the day
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 23:03:38 +1300
Wayne wrote>

> Excellent Brian - DOF is just right, looks sharp with no obvious
> artefacts.
>
> ...Wayne
Thanks Wayne. I wasn't sure what to think, but as it was hand-held I thought
it scrubbed up OK.
Partly the "not knowing what to think" bit comes from my guess that not too
many people bought them because they were lower ranked in quality vz the
14-54 DZ  I need to take more shots with it and make my own mind up.

The auto focus was a boon for these shots though. Even though this bird
was not very flighty, it was a little spooked by seeing this black eye in front
of
my face as compared with what it usually sees.  It is a garden familiar :-)
So speed of focus was great to have.

Brian Swale.