Re: [OM] FS: Zuiko 24 & 35 Shift Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: Zuiko 24 & 35 Shift Lenses
From: Rob Harrison <robhar54@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 10:29:32 -0800
Ha! I didn't know the 35 Shift had been yours Iwert. Indeed, for those who
didn't have the pleasure of knowing him through the list, Bob Gries is also
an architect. Nice to hear the provenance of this beautiful lens.

I used both of these lenses to good effect, both on my OMs and mounted on a
5D, to take photos of my work. The 24 is especially handy in bathrooms,
where the shift allows you to move the reflection of the camera out of the
mirror.

The 24 is the most amazing piece of glass. I wish I could keep both of
these.

Rob in Seattle