Re: [OM] Anybody want to sell me a few small (1 or 2GB) CF

Subject: Re: [OM] Anybody want to sell me a few small (1 or 2GB) CF
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 09:30:04 -0500
I don't know how to accurately calculate the data rate required to
support a 60Hz HD TV since compression can make a dramatic difference.
But 6-7MB second sounds woefully inadequate since I think an
uncompressed image would require abut 354MB/sec.  But I could be way,
way off the mark.  Can one do Wi-Fi streaming off cable signals today?

Chuck Norcutt