Re: [OM] OZ Critters, was IMG: Six film pics from Copenhagen

Subject: Re: [OM] OZ Critters, was IMG: Six film pics from Copenhagen
From: "Goss,Steve" <SGOSS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 08:47:03 -0600
It was an excellent trip, on almost every count.
I went sea kayaking with Rob Mercer the day I arrived. We went from Watson's
Bay north across the gap and back. I wiped out surfing the waves on the way
back, and ended up swimming a bit. We saw a dive boat for shark watching, but
didn't see any sharks. And my guide said that the bull sharks were further in
the harbor.

The next Saturday I was with a colleague from work. Since he has never been in
a small boat, and doesn't swim we went inland, to Katoomba. At Scenic World we
took a side trail to see the ventilation furnace, and stayed on that trail. My
colleague didn't realize that we were off the Scenic World reservation, and I
didn't realize that he didn't realize that we were headed into the bush. We
finally figured it all out when we met a bunch of backpackers at the
intersection for Ruined Castle. Then we spent another two hours hiking back the
way we came.

Business was tame in comparison. I was there to teach two colleagues how to
install interfaces to robotic instruments, and they picked it up quite well.
Plus, RPAH is now live on their new Roche IT3000. Overall it was a very quick
install.

The only downside was that my main luggage didn't show up for five days...

I'll post pictures soon.

Thanks,
Steve Goss | MDI System Engineer | Cerner Corporation | Mobile: (816) 885-3259
| Fax: (816) 571-8560 | sgoss@xxxxxxxxxx | www.cerner.com
For latest news and information on DeviceWorks Solutions please visit:
https://www.ucern.com/community/cerner/solution_forums/groups/devices-community
Working from 1pm to 9pm Central time  the weeks of October 23 and 30.
Out of the office the weeks of November 6 and 13.