Re: [OM] Futile

Subject: Re: [OM] Futile
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 09:26:45 +1100
That's no surprise. Most serious photogs I've met were happy with whatever
would do the job although, like the rest of us, they had their preferences for
personal work. I met one recently who was using Voigtlander lenses on his M9
and M8, declaring that they were quite good enough for anyone with any skill
and that he was heartily sick with all the nonsense about expensive glass.
Another I bump into occasionally is using an Alpa TC body with a Phase One 180
back and a 23mm Digaron - but then, he doesn't have to buy them!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx