Re: [OM] Why Olympus WILL Survive

Subject: Re: [OM] Why Olympus WILL Survive
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 23:55:50 +0800
Olympus is still listing in both Japan and US. From the first day I don't
believe Olympus will be delisted. It won't do any good to the investors and
the poor economic situation of Japan.

What surprised me is their stock doesn't get suspended at least until the
investigation has some basic conclusions.

C.H.Ling