[OM] New life for an OM-2sp?

Subject: [OM] New life for an OM-2sp?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 21:53:39 -0500
I'm visiting at my son's house for Thanksgiving.  Several months ago I
promised my 17 year old granddaughter a film camera.  My wife reminded
me of that promise this morning before we started our drive to Buffalo.
  So I brought along my nice condition OM-2sp, a Zuiko 35-70, a Kiron
70-150 and a T-32 plus strap, case, batteries, 7 rolls of long frozen
film, original manuals, etc.

I just finished a 2 hour introductory course in use of the camera.  She
did very well and stayed right with me (including exposure compensation
in auto mode).  But she finally admitted to information overload so
tackling the use of the flash gets left until tomorrow. :-)

We'll see what happens.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt