Re: [OM] Happy Thanksgiving!

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy Thanksgiving!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 05:59:43 -0500 (EST)
Nathan, thank you.  This will be the first time in many years that I  am
not cooking a turkey, making gravy and carving the bird.  My 8 year old
grandson called me from Virginia to express concern over how the turkey and
dressing would turn out without his grandparents to cook it.  This turkey  day
my wife and I are joining another couple for a buffet at a local
establishment and I will be putting the finishing touches on a term paper
rather  than
watching football.  The day will not be a turkey as there is much in  my
life for which to be thankful . . . and I am.  Bill  Barber