Re: [OM] Happy Thanksgiving!

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy Thanksgiving!
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 09:13:21 -0800
Thanks Nathan! Much to be thankful for here in Portland. This past year
Linda & I were able to find new jobs, sell our house in Tacoma & move to
Portland in order to be closer to our children. Yesterday our
granddaughter Sophia was born. Everyone is healthy & happy. It is a
great Thanksgiving.

Jim Couch