Re: [OM] Leica screwmount ID help

Subject: Re: [OM] Leica screwmount ID help
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 08:28:20 +1100
This will give you precise model and date details -
http://www.cameraquest.com/ltmnum.htm
Here's a black dial (despite the red flashes in the wind knob).
Normally only the later RD models had a self timer (RD ST).
Nice but not hugely valuable.
Fine camera though - honour the memory by using it well.
Perhaps offer your son's friend a gift in exchange, to express your gratitude?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx