[OM] Leica screwmount ID help

Subject: [OM] Leica screwmount ID help
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 08:01:26 -0500 (EST)
Hi Chuck,

I agree with Bill's statement. Hopefully, there'll be something usable and
maybe of sentimental value on that half exposed roll of film. If so, have
the  best one enlarged, framed and matted, and maybe the rest if OK, put in
4x6  display mattes and gifted to them. Or everything in a display album as
his last  exposed roll may have value to them. If nothing usable shows up,
maybe a small  gift in return with a nice note thanking them and offering to
keep his treasures  going with use. Since you are surely known to them as a
knowledgeable, good  photographer that would not only appreciate the items,
but would put them to use  and keep their father's keepsakes ongoing, I'm
sure that's why you received  them. They are not looking for monetary value in
return. If that were so, the  items would have been on craigslist by now,
or, at the least, you would have  been first approached by them asking you if
you could determine a value,  then asked if you or anyone you knew would be
interested in the items.  I  also agree that there's nothing special or of
collector value there, but it is a  nice user kit with declining interest in
this digital age.

Best,
George