Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/11/2011: Cornwall

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/11/2011: Cornwall
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 12:12:20 -0500
And not only is my father from Taunton, Massachusetts but my youngest
granddaughter is named Bethany Grace.  Her name was inspired by the
small village of Bethany, New York which you pass through whilst driving
between my son's house and my house.  Her parents just thought it was a
lovely name for a girl and I agree.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt