Re: [OM] LCD monitor recommendations?

Subject: Re: [OM] LCD monitor recommendations?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 06:14:42 -0500
Probably not.  I realize that the height must also be adjusted in order
to rotate the monitor into portrait orientation.  That will probably
make it troublesome enough not to be used frequently.  What I can see is
segregation of images based on orientation and then running a slide show
of portrait images only.

Chuck Norcutt