Re: [OM] IMG: You won't regret looking at this

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: You won't regret looking at this
From: "Peter Klein" <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 17:00:08 -0800
Clouseau: Does your dog bite?
Hotel Clerk: No.
Clouseau: [bowing down to pet the dog] Nice doggie.
[Dog barks and bites Clouseau in the hand]
Clouseau: I thought you said your dog did not bite!
Hotel Clerk: That is not my dog.

Seriously, The dog in question is indeed not my dog. And it cannot bite,
because it was born without any teeth. That's why the hanging
tongue--there's nothing to keep it inside the mouth. The dog is named
Henry, and he was actually very sweet and friendly.

Glad you all got a chuckle--I sure did.
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/6423238257/>

--Peter