[OM] First glitch shows up on the Dell UltraSharp U2312HM 23" Monitor

Subject: [OM] First glitch shows up on the Dell UltraSharp U2312HM 23" Monitor
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 19:14:03 -0500
I had left the computer idling for a few hours while I went off and ran
some chores.  Some time after I started using it again I noticed that
the entire display area had been shifted to the right by approximately
the width of an icon.  The rightmost edge of the screen had either
disappeared or, perhaps, wrapped around to the left side.  I couldn't
move the mouse to the left edge but I didn't think to try reaching the
left edge from the right.  Yes, I had been diddling with the icon
arrangements earlier.

I don't know if it was the monitor or (more likely) the NVIDIA display
card.  But it did take a reboot to get things aligned properly again.  I
guess I should check that I have the latest driver for that card.

Chuck Norcutt