[OM] Last installment of Marnie bucket and critter series

Subject: [OM] Last installment of Marnie bucket and critter series
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 23:03:53 -0500 (EST)
Yes, I like Moose's shot.  It is one of his many perches.   The "King"
has many temporary thrones.  This is one handy shot demonstrating his
large golden round eyes.
I should have consulted Dr. Flash first and used a bit more negative
FEC.  The Herend turtle figurines cost a bit north of a mint Z. 85 f2.
I suspect one may appear at some point and then will be featured in the
bucket/critter series.  Last unofficial turtle count 5 years ago by a
friend's daughter was 142 of them somwhere in or outside.  I am sure
that is no longer valid.

http://www.olyendomike.com/Family/Passover-2011/17641395_r2HSth#1344675948_s7DcxDD-XL-LB

Othello's humble servant, Mike