Re: [OM] The giver of the Leica kit responds to my thanks

Subject: Re: [OM] The giver of the Leica kit responds to my thanks
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 06:59:14 -0500
The film has already been rewound and is in a canister on my desk
waiting for me to decide where to take it.  I won't attempt to shoot the
last part of it because:
1) I don't know how many exposures were already taken and
2) I opened the camera before realizing there was film in it
    thus damaging at least several exposures and
3) I believe the film to be approximately 20 years old.
    (the batteries in the flash unit expired in 1993)

The giver does not know there was film in the camera and may never know
based upon what shows up (or fails to show up) when it's developed.

Chuck Norcutt