Re: [OM] Latest attempt at shameless plugs and sample photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Latest attempt at shameless plugs and sample photos
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 10:21:50 -0500 (EST)

> Chuck, if I had just used the Sekonic, there would be ZERO
> issues with exposure.

     Amen!  I've been up and down this issue with my E-500 since the day I
bought it, and ended up uderexposing by two bars on the LCD exposure bar.  When
I brought out the Gossen Pilot 2, which I had utmost confidence in from decades
of use, it verified that the offset was correct.  I now use an antique General
Electric PR-1.

     Just as a comment on the photo being discussed, I would have used a
reflector of some sort on the left side to even out the lighting.  A diffuser
to the right would have made objects in the background stand out.

Chris

Regards,
Chris