Re: [OM] The film from the Leica will be developed

Subject: Re: [OM] The film from the Leica will be developed
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 09:47:47 -0500
Thanks, George.  I had a look at Gene M's found film site
<http://westfordcomp.com/foundfilm/pathescope/index.html> and there is
nothing there but B&W.  The film from the Leica is Kodak Gold 200.  The
film will be processed in a batch with other C-41 process films.  It
will get no special handling there but I trust the guy (who is no spring
chicken) to process it properly (and especially) using fresh chemicals.
  Although his own shop has been there only two years he's been in this
business elsewhere long before that.

Chuck Norcutt