Re: [OM] (OM) OT Magic Memories

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Magic Memories
From: "Goss,Steve" <SGOSS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 13:45:49 -0600
Hi, Y'all-
I saw that outfit when I took a tour of the Sydney Opera House recently. I
didn't know it was a separate company, they appeared to be people employed
directly by the Opera House. They took my photo in front of a green screen
before the tour, and at the end they had folders with photos and a CD. From
what I could tell, they photoshopped our picture into a previously shot picture
inside the Opera House.
I don't know how much they were charging, or whether the CD had any other
photos of the Opera House on it.

Thanks,
Steve Goss | MDI System Engineer | Cerner Corporation | Mobile: (816) 885-3259
| Fax: (816) 571-8560 | sgoss@xxxxxxxxxx | www.cerner.com
For latest news and information on DeviceWorks Solutions please visit:
https://www.ucern.com/community/cerner/solution_forums/groups/devices-community
Out of the office the week of December 19