Re: [OM] (OM) Flower study

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Flower study
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 11:29:13 -0500
I think it needs more depth of field.  Fully half or more of the
blossoms are out of focus.  But maybe it could get by with even less
depth of field instead by blurring those out of focus parts even more.
My problem with the image is that the out of focus bits are not enough
out of focus to keep my eyes from trying to focus them.  There is also a
vertical light streak at far left. I would agree with removing the
blossom at far right but would prefer that it be more fully included if
you should reshoot it.  There is plenty of space in the frame.  Cropping
or removal decisions can be made later.

I'm glad that you've finally got broadband.  But yhere should be no
problem with your mail just because your ISP and mail providers are
different.  Something else is awry.

Chuck Norcutt