Re: [OM] On the subject of Photoshop Police

Subject: Re: [OM] On the subject of Photoshop Police
From: WayneS <olympus@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 20:03:38 -0500
At 12/8/2011 06:00 PM, you wrote:
>Don't get me started on how the whole iTunes integration got broken. Listen
>to a podcast, delete it, and it reloads next time you sync. Did ANYBODY in
>Apple actually test this OS or did they hire some former Microsoft and HP
>people?

Perhaps had they hired someone from microsoft, problem would have
been solved. I don't subscribe to itunes, I use an Android phone, and my
only connection to Apple is that they have made me $30K+ over the last
few years. As long as that doesn't change I love apple, but I prefer the
chaos that comes with freedom over totalitarianism.

I know people like to bash microsoft, but they do keep iterating and
have done wonders to integrate a wide ranging set of periperals.
As a programmer, I use Visual Studio 6 hours a day, and for doing
embedded systems programming. Microsoft miss and hit, on occasion,
but if you are a developer, they are really nice company, unlike Apple.

And linux, ... I just wish photoshop would work on it. And yes, I
have edited embedded linux code using Visual Studio. Go figure.

WayneS