Re: [OM] On the subject of Photoshop Police

Subject: Re: [OM] On the subject of Photoshop Police
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 10:07:56 +0000
Jim

I can match that.  I used CP/M in the late 80s, for word processing and
producing OHP slides.  I produced a complete brief for exercises with Harvard
Graphics.  The storage was a 20Mb Winchester drive, but I learned all my CLI
instructions on that machine :-)

But I remain in love with Mac OS . . .

Chris