[OM] (OM) Portrait just for fun

Subject: [OM] (OM) Portrait just for fun
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 03:17:18 +1300
Hi all

Yesterday I was at the 1st birthday party of a young man named Cruze.

For some unknown reason I had my E-3 with me. My fiancee had Cruze on
her knee, so I took a few shots in bright shade at 28 deg C.

I later opened the images in FastStone, and clicking on one particular image
and moving the mouse pointer around brought up a worrying shot.
I hit <print screen> on my PC keyboard, then opened up Irfanview and did
<Edit> <paste> and then cropped and pasted the resultant electrons, and
saved as a jay-peg.

Check out the lower left image to see the dire result.

http://www.brianswale.com/zuikoholics/October-2011/Oct-2011.htm

Brian Swale.