Re: [OM] (OM) OT Severe gales in N UK and Scotland reported

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Severe gales in N UK and Scotland reported
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 20:12:06 -0500
I thing you must be confusing Arizona and Florida.  I can believe
Phoenix was 120 degrees and that Florida had 95% humidity.  But I can't
believe Phoenix has ever seen 95% humidity on a summer afternoon.  9.5%
maybe.  :-)

See: <http://www.weatherbase.com/weather/weather.php3?s=087227>
Morning and evening average relative humidities are about 2/3 the way
down the page.

Chuck Norcutt