Re: [OM] ( OM) Olympus Corp woes

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM) Olympus Corp woes
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 10:03:49 -0000
Here's a couple more Olympus disclosures to illustrate

What was done (the fraudulent scheme explained in graphical form)
http://www.olympus-global.com/en/corc/ir/tes/pdf/nr111207.pdf

What is proposed in the immediate future to fix the problem
http://www.olympus-global.com/en/corc/ir/tes/pdf/nr111207_2.pdf

Piers