Re: [OM] Been a while since I posted some OM

Subject: Re: [OM] Been a while since I posted some OM
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 14:22:31 +0000
Good stuff, thanks for sharing. For an even smaller package, the 21/3.5 is
tiny compared to the 21/2.   Of course the 21/2 is better, optically...

There's no Nikon 20/21mm that competes, even the modern ones. The only/best
option in the wide range that might stand a chance, from Nikon, would be
their 14-24 zoom. But it's huge and pricey.

-Ed